The only restriction on the blog is no profanity. Other than that,there will be no deletions of any topic that users wish to discuss. UNLIKE some blog forums, I will not censor or be bias regarding your opinions and concerns,this is a true open forum. Even though I moderate this blog the only reason I would need to delete or change your comment would be due to profanity in the comment.

That is the one and only reason that your comments are moderated. I hope you will enjoy your participation on this blog and feel you can finally be heard regarding issues that concern you in your county.


Have post topic suggestions or questions, email me at:


united4change@charter.net




Friday, January 8, 2010

I currently support Austin Scott for State of Georgia Governor


I will not be voting for Karen Handle or Ray McBerry and of course not John Oxendine. I have been following Austin Scott, his campaign rings true. We all know who our county hopes to win. Just like in our county, we need someone new as Governor who has none of the usual ties to certain persons within Henry County. I sent emails to both Handle and McBerry asking them about how they feel our county is being managed. I got no replies, does that sound familiar to you?

2 comments:

The Doctor said...

I do not like to be ignored by my elected official or candidate when I am seeking information that would help with my choice of who I would vote for in the upcoming election. It is sign of rudeness on their part that will remain in the mind when election time comes.

Asa Brown said...

I am still looking at these people that want to run Georgia for the next four years.
One thing I will say is Mr. Scott is in the lead at this time with me. He has no ties with the crooked people we have running Henry County and that is a good thing. Although if elected I am sure Mathis and her cronies will be up to visit Mr. Scott to see what they can do for him so he can do something for them. That is the way these people here in Henry County work, they will let you think they are your friends and then all of a sudden they turn into something that the cow left in the field and we the taxpayers step in it and have to pay for that privilege. I hope the new Governor stands up to these people and maybe open an investigation into what has happened here over the past years and put a stop to all of this stuff that they have gotten away with.

Asa Brown